SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Deliveries within the UK will ship via second class signed for, a tracking number will be provided.
- If items are made to order, please allow up to 10 days from the time your order is placed to being posted. If items are ready made please allow up to 2 working days for them to be posted. Check product descriptions for details on turnaround times.
- If you are based in Plymouth there is a collection option at the checkout which saves you paying postage. Choose the 'pick up' option at the checkout. Once your item is ready I will email/message to arrange a time for you to collect your order.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 within the UK.
- Items outside of the UK will be sent by air mail tracked at £10.
- All orders are sent in recycled/recyclable packaging. If you require a gift note, leave a note at the checkout.
Returns are not accepted, unless the item is faulty in some way - please read the dimensions and descriptions properly, I appreciate it can be difficult to buy jewellery online sometimes and really know what you are going to receive. Because of this I have strived to describe the pieces as thoroughly as possible and take high quality photos, modelled where possible.
Exchanges can be made, but not on earrings for hygiene reasons.
Please do not guess sizes! Personalised rings cannot be re sold for obvious reasons. If you have given me the wrong size and I then have to adjust/ re make to the actual size, this takes time and materials. There is a £20 charge for remaking.